Here's a sampling of our most popular flavor combinations.
Wedding Cake Flavors
Jessica Pink Lemonade
- Old-fashioned butter cake with layers of our homemade lemon curd and red raspberry jam, iced in a French butter cream topped with raspberry.
Key Lime Almond
- A rich almond frangipane cake and old-fashioned white cake, key lime curd and a smooth French key lime butter cream.
Chocolate Almond Raspberry
- A Viennese style torte of frangipane, chocolate and white cake with rich chocolate and raspberry filling, butter cream icing and toasted almonds.
- Our moist cake loaded with raisins, hazelnuts, coconut, pineapple-laced with apricot and covered in cream cheese frosting.
Raspberry Creme Michelle
- Dark chocolate cake filled with our truffle cream and raspberry, thick chocolate cream outside, with raspberry on top.
Pina Colada, Coconut & Pineapple Cream
- Soft coconut cake infused with rum and coconut milk and layered with pineapple - a memory of a different island.
- An espresso infused chocolate cake filled with rich cream, glazed with milk chocolate.
- Caramelized bananas fill this rum soaked cake, truly elegant dessert.
Grooms Cake Flavors:
Any of the above as well as:
-Fudge chocolate cake filled and covered with our acclaimed white chocolate frosting, trimmed in baby chips.
-Two chocolate layers filled with white chocolate, covered in shiny dark ganache, piled with chocolate curls, 14K gold streaks and silver deco.
Heaven Bound Chocolate
- The ultimate in heavy duty chocolate, fudgy all the way through with baby chocolate chips. Great with peanut butter too!